March 2019 Sermon Series
March 3 – “Building Spiritual Character” – Ephesians 4:15
- Can you imagine a world where everyone is perfect? We can’t either. Life gets messy—feelings get hurt, relationships change, conversations are tough. There’s no way around it. So, let’s learn how to get better at being imperfect together.
March 10 – “Words are Powerful” – 2 Corinthians 5: 11-21
- Words are powerful. They can either build up or tear down. We have a spiritual responsibility to use our words to build up the Kingdom of God.
March 17 – “Don’t Run In Circles” 1 Corinthians 1:10, Mark 3:25
- “Running in circles” gets a person nowhere. There is no forward direction. To move ahead with God’s Kingdom work, the church must be united in a few key purposes. Are we?
- Bro. Bill Teaching
March 24 – “Sharing Tough Love” – Galatians 6:1-10
- What happens when we’re too truthful without love or too loving without truth? How can you make sure to include truth and love into your interactions?
- Lords Supper
March 31 – “Why are Relationships so Difficult?” – Ephesians 4: 2-3
- Think about your relationships right now. How can you make your relationship with a spouse, kids, friends, parents, co-workers or siblings stronger?